NSAL COLLABORATIVE PIANO AND BRASS DUO COMPETITION
NSAL Florida East Coast Chapter is proud to announce our newest competition, which will celebrate the brass-piano collaboration and repertoire while identifying duos with the artistic and technical capacity to succeed professionally.
Preliminary video recording is due by:
October 1, 2018
LIVE FINAL ROUND NOVEMBER 10, 2018 at Amarnick/Goldstein Hall, Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida
Winners will receive:
First Prize - $2,000 each
Second Prize - $1,000 each
Third Prize - $500 each
1. Open to duos of piano and brass (Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone and Tuba).
2. Contestants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program of study in the state of Florida where they are a legal resident and have a U.S. Social Security number. Proof is required with the competition application.
3. Contestants must not be a member of a professional union nor be under professional management at the time of the competition. Contestants must not be related to an NSAL member having any involvement in the competition.
4. Duo personnel must remain the same for both rounds.
5. No changes to the repertoire to be performed can be made after the preliminary application is submitted.
Application Fee: $50
Click here for application.
For questions please contact NSAL Florida East President Judi Asselta at 561-756-9825
Lisa Leonard at LLeonard@Lynn.edu
Marc Reese at MReese@lynn.edu